Sunday, March 23, 2014

Meet 8th Grader Ryan Byrd -- He's Going to Uganda This Summer!



Hey Everyone,
My name is Ryan and I’m new on this blog. I am going to be going to Uganda with
Mrs.Sabra this summer and am going to be writing about my experiences. I am a n
8th grade student at Radnor Middle School. I decided to go to Uganda when my mom
heard about it from Mrs.Sabra and told me about it. It seems like a once in a
lifetime chance and one I couldn't pass up. If I'm going to be writing on this
blog a lot, I think you should get to know me better. I’m an average student with
average grades and outside of school I participate in competitive rock climbing. I do that every Sunday, Monday, and Thursday.  Recently, I got a job at the place where I climb. I can't wait to go to Uganda and can't wait to tell you all about it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment